Wooing watercolor + FREEBIE

Friday, August 11, 2017

I have been wooing watercolor for quite some time. It's such a gorgeous medium! And also a huge teacher on patience and trust in the unknown. Watercolor has un unpredictable quality: once two wet colors meet on the paper, there's not much you can do but watch in awe. Mistakes can rarely be undone, you might as well just incorporate and embrace them. There's little control involved, or at least, that's the type of watercolor that I like the most: loose, expressive, not very controlled.

Last week, I had a chance to participate in an online week challenge organized by Becca Courtice (http://www.thehappyevercrafter.com) and taught by Stephanie Fehrenbach (http://www.stephaniefehrenbach.ca). It was quite fun! If you're trying to learn watercolor,  you can still access the course material here

I've learned a lot, but most importantly, I've learned that consistently painting every day, not aiming at making masterpieces, but simply having fun really makes a difference and that can boost your confidence. Some of the pieces that came out of it made me very happy! So much so that I decided to make a freebie pack from it. 

#Showmeyourflorals week challenge - days 1 to 6:



And here are the previews for the Freebie printables pack I'm releasing:






If you fancy them, go grab'em HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask me anything or just say hello!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

@milenab_design - Instagram feed

template: '
  • {{likes}}
    {{comments}}
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run(); //]]>

    Subscribe